Feel Full And Guilt-Free With The Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup
With the weight watchers diet program, there are a lot of food options that you can choose from however; I believe the best that I have come so far is the Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup. You can make this soup anytime, your way! You can do Asian, Italian or even Mexican. The soup is mostly composes of low calorie vegetables and no calorie broths.
One of my favorite zero point soup is the Weight Watchers Mexican Zero Points Soup recipe. It is a soup with lots of vegetables with delicious broth, low carbohydrates and some underlying heat.
Let’s start cooking!
Weight Watchers Mexican Zero Points Soup
Hands On Time: 40 minutes
Time to Table: 1 hour
Makes 12 serving cups
2 cups green beans (fresh, cut into bite size pieces)
3 garlic cloves (fresh, minced)
2 small zucchini (cubed)
1 cup tomatillo (chopped in cubes)
1 medium jalapeño pepper (finely chopped, note: make sure you removed the membranes and its seeds)
14 ounces diced tomatoes (canned, Mexican style preferred)
1/2 medium poblano chili (chopped)
1 medium Spanish onion (chopped)
1 green pepper (chopped)
1/2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoons fresh oregano
6 cups vegetable broth (make sure it has no calorie)
2 roasted red peppers (packed in water)
1 tablespoons chipotle chili (adobo, note: please be careful as they are HOT!!!)
3/4 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Heat a large soup pot.
- Put the snap beans, garlic cloves, jalapeño pepper, tomatillo, green chili pepper, oregano, cumin and vegetable into a large soup pot.
- Puree the roasted red pepper with chipotle chili in adobo sauce in a food processor or a blender, and add to soup.
- Stir to combine the mixtures.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once at a boil, partly uncover the pot with has the soup and reduce the heat to low, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Put now some salt, cilantro and lime juice.
- And serve while it’s hot.
In this recipe, you’ll get:
- Per Cup: 43 Cal (6% from Fat, 24% from Protein, 70% from Carb)
- 3 g Protein
- 0 g Tot Fat
- 0 g Sat Fat
- 0 g Mono Fat
- 8 g Carb
- 2 g Fiber
- 3 g Sugar
- 20 mg Calcium
- 1 mg Iron
- 553 mg Sodium
- 0 mg Cholesterol
- Weight Watchers 0 points
You can also make your own Weight Watchers Zero point soup recipe.